SLA – SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT FOR XPAND IT SUPPORT
|This document provides Xpand IT’s Service Level Agreement for the following products:
When creating a support request through the available support channels, we will respond within no more than 24 business hours from the time of your initial request. Our goals are to answer the majority of requests within the same business day. Xpand IT will use reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement, and will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer for reasons beyond Xpand IT’s control.
BUSINESS HOURS AND RESPONSE TIME
Xpand IT’s business hours are from 10 am to 7 pm CET, Monday through Friday. Our office is closed on national holidays listed on this calendar for Portugal. All requests are answered within 24 business hours, excluding national holidays. We are constantly monitoring our support channels to respect the high priority of our enterprise customers and any critical issues.
You can request support through one of the following channels:
- Submitting a ticket through Xray for JIRA service desk
- Submitting a ticket through Xporter for JIRA service desk
Requests made through open forums such as Atlassian Answers are monitored by our support team and answered on a best-effort basis.
XPAND IT’S SUPPORT INCLUDES:
- Assistance with configuring Xpand IT products
- Guidelines and best practices on Xpand IT products
- Help with troubleshooting problems with Xpand IT products
- Help with issues arising out of Xpand IT product upgrades
XPAND IT’S SUPPORT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Phone support
- Product training
- Support for JIRA configurations not related to a Xpand IT product
- Help with programming against product API
- Support in any language other than English and Portuguese.