The #1 Reporting tool for JIRA
Export issues to Word, Excel and PDF. Create your templates with Word and Excel documents.
They Export Issues With Us
Exporting them all
Images, attachments, comments, subtask fields, linked issues and Requirements — the sky is the limit for Xporter templates.
Install your free trial version, download the files from the Template Store (inside JIRA administration) and start exporting them all.
Available exporting formats
Xporter shares the ingredients, you can cook your own templates.
Aside from pre-made templates, you can create custom files as easy as pie — use a normal docx document and personalize it by using scripting language.
Round 2: Export them all
Single + Multiple export = Awesomeness
You already used JQL to optimize your search results. Now, you can print them out.
Use the Bulk Export feature to export 1, 2, 3 or more issues, with a complete template range choice.
This is serious business.
Set specific permissions schemes for templates, projects, users or project roles, issues and others.
Control who and what information is extracted from your JIRA platform.
Enhanced workflow functions
Edit your workflows and set them to automatically export a document following issue transitions and attach it to your solved issue’s page.
What people say about us
- Buying a license
- Extending Trial Period
- Server and Cloud Pricing Models
- Determine Pricing Tier
- Special Discounts
You have two options to buy this product:
- From the Atlassian Marketplace
- Directly from Xpand Add-ons. Contact our sales team at email@example.com and request a quote. Quotes are usually in USD, but we are also able to provide them in EUR and GBP.
** Cloud licenses are only available in the Atlassian marketplace.
You can extend your server add-on trial up to 5 times – in other words, for up to six months.
You can extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from the Atlassian Marketplace. Click Free Trial and you’ll be directed to generate a license at MyAtlassian. Paste this license key into the add-on listing in UPM from your Atlassian host application, and you’re all set.
Extending the Trial Period is only applicable to server licenses.
Server pricing model:
- Licenses last forever and include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
- After 12 months, you can renew maintenance, directly from us or the Marketplace, at 50% of the current purchase price.
- You can upgrade the user tier of your add-on at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian’s formula.
Cloud pricing model:
- Cloud products and add-ons are hosted by Atlassian and Xpand IT. More information is available in here.
- You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
- Your subscription automatically renews every month. Annual pricing is also available. Your pricing tier for host products and add-ons is automatically upgraded (as necessary) when you add users to your instance.
- If add-on pricing changes after your initial purchase, there’s a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
The user tier must always match your JIRA server application. For example, if you have a JIRA Server license for 25 users, you should purchase this tier.
App purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host application.
Apps are always free for community and open-source projects.
Xpand Add-ons has the same policy as Atlassian. Click here to see if you qualify for special discounts.
The special discounts are only applicable to Server licenses.
Try Xporter for free
There is no better way to know our products than to test it yourself.
//Muggles not allowed
Full documentation with instructions, features and an API (it wouldn’t be a real tool without an API).
Check issues on JIRA and follow our product evolution — Past, Present and Future releases.
Our dedicated team is always available to help you with any concerns you may have with our products. Let us now.